2.03.2009

HOW TO KILL YOURSELF


Whew. It's been quite a long while since I last made a blog entry. Truth be told, I'm really quite busy with a lot of stuff lately. No, I am not trying to stall by writing this entry. I got no reason to stall...

La la la la....

...fiddle diddle...big cat with his swollen nipple....

...scratch... scratch...sniff...scratch...ewww gross...

hahaha. that would cut a few minutes from my busy existence.
I'm just quite overwhelmed with all the responsibilities that are happily eating their way through the rest of my system. Come closer and take a glimpse of the life that I'm 'enjoying' right now. No God, I'm not being sarcastic.

Academics (plates, contact prints, slides, oh and did i mention plates? yeah.. quite a lot more of those)...

Work (I'll be starting my part-time work at PeopleSupport tomorrow night. I was ecstatic when I first got the contract and was drooling while signing the paper, but the excitement somehow subsided and transformed to the feeling I sometimes call 'skushno'-- which is the term used for extreme laziness and boredom)...

The Newspaper ( yeah, I'm still working my a** off in that publication. Being the Features/Technology/Entertainment Section Editor is not a laughing matter. Top that with a good whip of fluffy 'being overworked' cream and a stem of 'being underpaid' cherry.Yummy? Tell you what, I still have a mouthful and I can't do anything but swallow it. I flush it with humility, though. A lot of doors opened for me because of my stay there.)

Love life (okay this one is not really part of the inescapable regrets, I'm happy with ---- right now and I can't explain how thankful I am with that bit it's a part of the 'stuff' that I'm juggling...

Now if you opened this blog entry thinking "Hey, James has a new way of new-age suicide! I want to try it!" then worry no more. Follow these simple instructions: Step 1.) Go to the bathroom. Step 2.) Look at yourself in the mirror and Step 3.) Slap yourself.

What the hell were you thinking?! I'm not some psychologist with a few screws loose. Yeah I'm stressed out, but I'm keeping my life suspended in thin strings. This is how I kill myself, tell my how you do yours...

...hic..hic..

... pass me more of that beer... who said I can't handle the mother of all stress? Bring it on baby...