4.03.2008

i hate alarm clocks! and other 9 XO things about 'the james'


10. I hate alarm clocks. It starts my day by annoying the crap out of me and they eventually die because I 'accidentaly' drowned them in the tub with some soapy water..

9. I speak in random languages... randomly. I speak french, japanese, arabic, latin, chinese, and korean everytime I'm irritated, glad, musical, or just plain dumb. It's a fun game nobody understands.

8. I love playing the guitar... even when the strings are starting to slit my fingers in half and i'm actually risking my life for the threat of tetanus because of the rust on them. music is a siucidal career. let's dig deeper.

7. Want to drug me? give me some awesomely done mango smoothie and I'll tell you the secret code of our ancestry's vault as well as the map to the treasures of atlantis.

6. I have a disoreder. and it's called a multiple personality disorder. the pros? i can get along well with anybody. the cons? i'm really confusing sometimes. sad.

5. I love to party!!!!!!!!! (see the dilemma here? i'm a solid rocker. but i party so damn hard. tee hee)

4. Hot weather can easily make me doze off on my seat. I have no idea why but i can sleep soundly on a really hot environment. talk about sizzle!

3. I'm a freelance counselor. I usually give advices on love, starting in, going through, breaking up, and moving along. I'm a frequent adviser on yahoo! answers. :)

2. Gummy 'things' are my comfort food! from bears to worms to vampire dentures. as long as theyre gummy theyre mine!!

1. want to know more about me? (man this sounds so canned. blech!) blah blah blah just be my friend. c'mon i won't chew on your innards. (well unless your innards are gummy...)