12.28.2007

as the year approaches its closure - a trip down the memory lane...


As 2007 comes to an
end...

1) Where did you begin 2007?
- home. with my squealing mom, my 'horn-y' dad (pun not intended), silent brother, three screaming sisters - one of whom has a built-in amplifier on her throat, the youngest sibling already at the dinner table stuffing her mouth with slabs of sweet ham, and the Del Rosario Family--equally jumping and yelling and throwing coins around the entire house. A happy mess i should say. sheesh..

2) What was your status by Valentine's
Day?
- single. But I recall giving someone a box of Cadbury chocolates -- and regreting it after. She was the one who got fatter anyway..

3) Were you in school (anytime this
year)?
- As much as I can. Every little second is a moment I couldn't afford to miss. (*sniff*)

4) How did you earn your money?
- Allowance -- after hunger-striking in front of our yard for a week to have it increased by at least 20%. Every penny is worth a sweat...sweet old suffering... curses.

5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
- Hmmm. as far as I can recall we had a few trips back to the hospital for some medical check-ups and dental fix-ups..

6) Did you have any encounters with
the police?
- A friend and I actually decided to spend our night at a convenience store all the way along Quirino Avenue. We asked manong police who was assigned there to guard us as we snooze at the pavement. He even gave us used carton boxes so we won't get cold. Curse that damn curfew scheme..

7) Where did you go on holidays?
- There were few holidays where my friends and I gather for some chitchat. Other than that, no biggie holiday escapade. sad.

8) What did you purchase that was over
P1000?
- My white leather high cut converse shoes, my levi's, my 'interactive' cellphone that requires to be slammed and dropped every 5 minutes or else it will lose its concentration and die. It even display random barcodes on its screen every once in a while.. its broken.

9) Did you know anybody who got
married?
- Allan's big brother got married.. Hmmm. I wonder if a guy-to-guy marriage is counted.. witnessed one.

10) Did you know anybody who passed
away?
- Kuya Allan (from SDC).

12) Did you move anywhere?
- I want to but supreme maternal influence blocks my vision to eternal freedom. sad.

14) What concerts/shows did you go to?
- The myx concert held at the school gym was one. A&F fashion show at glorietta 2, random fashion shows at the NBC tent/rockwell center/greenbelt 3 during the philippine fashion week. and the one where my elementary classmate danced and won the grand prize at.

15) Are you registered to vote?
- I want my vote to be significant. so..no I am not registered to vote.

16) Who did you want to win Big
Brother?
- Reality TV cancels healthy brain cells and prevents the person from thinking appropriately.

17) Where do you live now?
- Here in Cavite. sad.

18) Describe your birthday.
- Insignificant. worst birthday of my life.... so far.

19) What's one thing you thought you'd
never do but did in 2007?
- I promised myself not to smoke. From the day I 'unintentionally' broke it, I abhor making silly promises.

20) What has been your favorite moment?
- Too many to mention. And I'm not exaggerating here.

21) What's something you learned about
yourself?
- Hmmm. I actually realized, after long hours of contemplating and meditating, that what I learned most about the fragile existence of the life, is that most of them I accidentaly forget. Teehee.

22) Any new additions to your family?
- Hmmm. none. If I would be given a chance to add someone I'd definitely take that amazing koi I saw in makati. I'd call him giggles.

23.) What was your best month?
- Best month?! Forgive me but I don't rate my 'best' by months.

24)What will you remember 2007 by?
- The parties, the people (the old, the new, the hot, and the odd), the food (ooh i love mediteranean cuisine now), the concerts, the gigs, the highs and the effing lows. Damn. right now I can see that I had an ass-kicking 2007! wooh!

25) Who has been your best drinking
buddy?
- Maan's house part was a blast! although my drinking buddy back there was a mango tree. The former strangers to new friends -- from Alchemy, Dayo, Arkdia, Dematisse -- who stuck at me when I was already seeing double.

26) Made new friends?
- Hell yeah! Even that cool guy who was trying to sell me some smuggled shoes. And that old lady wearing teal lipstick at the Embassy.
27) New best friend?
- Nah. Haven't proved his worth yet. haha